Frequently Asked Questions
Here you can find answers of frequently asked questions and some important thing during buying jewelry.
DO YOU ACCEPT WHOLESALE BULK QUANTITY ORDERS?KanikaJewelryTrove
Yes we accepts bulk quantity orders. You can now make wholesale orders to us by contacting us via email or whatsapp +91-7219994829 / messengers. Following are some easy guide for you to place the orders:
- Please ensure that the design/models that you request is not far from our original design. You can ask us to change the stone or pearl colors, adjust the length, or change the wire colors.
- Send us email/whatsapp by attaching the design that you request (you can use the picture in our web/instagram as reference) with all necessary details (stone colors, wire colors, strap colors, length, etc)
- We will reply your email within at least 2 working days to confirm whether or not the order can be made, because we also need to check the stones, wire, pearl availability as per customer's request.
- If the design, availability and price are agreed, customers should make payment by 50% of the full price.
- The custom order will be done within 2-3 weeks. We will contact you once the orders are completed and send you the picture of it for confirmation.
- Please send us the rest of 50% payment and we will soon send the orders to your address.
So, what are you waiting for? Please feel free to contact us for any further inquiries.
WHAT IS A RING SHANK?KanikaJewelryTroveA ring shank is the body of a ring. The term is most often used in association with the erosion or wear that takes place on the lower portion of the ring. Jewelers will usually inspect the “shank” of your ring to be sure that it is not wearing too thin. Wear on a ring shank is most often caused by contact with hard surfaces or the constant erosion that takes place when a ring is worn against another ring. When a ring shank has worn too thin a jeweler can cut away a portion of the ring and replace it with new metal of similar metal. This process is known as adding a quarter shank, or a half shank.
WHAT IS ROSE GOLD OR PINK GOLD?KanikaJewelryTroveRose gold, or pink gold is created by alloying pure 24KT gold with copper. Pure 24KT gold is a rich yellow color by nature and copper exhibits red tones. By melting the two metals together the result is karat gold with a pink rosy tint. In addition to copper, silver is sometimes added to give the metal more workable properties and durability. Typically 18KT rose gold will consist of 75% pure gold mixed with 25% copper, and 14KT rose gold will consist of 58.5% pure gold with 41.5% copper silver alloy.
DO YOU SHIP INTERNATIONALLY?KanikaJewelryTroveCurrently, we are shipping worldwide. If you are purchasing from https://kanikaJewelrytrove.com overseas, you can buy without any doubt.
WHY WAS MY ORDER DECLINED?KanikaJewelryTroveOrders can be declined for multiple reasons. Orders will not be authorized by the system if the card is expired or the charge is above the credit limit. Failure to authenticate billing information will also result in a declined order, please check to make sure all details have been entered completely and correctly and correspond to the card being used. You can also contact us if you are facing error while placing order.
WHAT IS HANDMADE JEWELRY?KanikaJewelryTrove
Hand made jewelry is jewelry that is made by hand without the use of machines molds or casting (Only basic Machine uses). In a hand made piece of jewelry all materials must be shaped formed and assembled. Machine powered cutters, drills, and lathes can be used as long as they are operated manually, and guided by the artisan’s hands.
Hand made jewelry is the benchmark for craftsmanship in fine jewelry as it requires highly skilled labor to manually control tools materials and temperatures to accurately work gold and silver.